263 Hybrids Application Instructions
Please compile TWO separate pdf documents following the instructions below. Then, e-mail both pdf documents as attachments to: email@example.com by the opportunity deadline. Please see the instructions below to submit your application fee of $20. Fee also must be received by the opportunity deadline.
Document #1: Text
Title your Text File: “OrganizerLastName_ProjectTitle_Proposal_263Hybrids.pdf” and compile in the order of sections below
1. Your first name & last name
2. Address, city, state, zip, phone #, DOB
3. Title of Exhibit (can be renamed later)
4. How many artists are involved in your Hybrid?
5. Please summarize your proposal type as best you can. (ex. 1, “Art Exhibition & Performance”, ex.2: “Live Art Making & Poetry Slam”)
4. How do you plan to complete the payment for this opportunity? Please indicate one option: Online (Paypal/Credit Card), Check/cash mail or drop-off, or Artist Member (free). See bottom right of this page to make your payment.
Future Contact Survey
How did you hear about this opportunity?
Would you like to be e-mailed about future Gallery 263 artist opportunities?
Approx. 3x annually – opt out at any time. (Yes please/no thanks)
Would you like to subscribe to the Gallery 263 Newsletter, containing events, music shows, news, and art exhibition announcements?
Approx. 2x monthly – opt out at any time. (Yes please/no thanks/I’m already subscribed)
Proposal Including (one page):
- title of your project
- names, e-mails and websites (when possible) of all artists to be included
- an explanation of the proposed project and its current stage of development
- a timeline of project development between the time of proposal and the pop-up time period
- discuss your cross-disciplinary interests and defend your chosen methods of presentation
- explain how Gallery 263 and the Cambridgeport community are a good fit for your proposal in terms of space and audience
- answer: how will the first three preparation days of your pop-up be used? (ex: rehearsal, installation, etc.)
- outline your event plans
Please provide a list that corresponds to the images/media that you provide in your “Images” document.
This information should include:
Artist, Title, media, dimensions, year
Please note any other important image details in your list as well as under each image (ex.1: “detail of audience participation”, ex.2: “sample layout of sculptures at Gallery 263”, etc.)
Max file size is 5MB for the Proposal Document