How to Apply
Applications are submitted through the online form below. Up to 6 artworks, represented as jpg files or video/audio links, may be uploaded to the form for consideration. Payment is settled either as the final step of the online application form, or by a follow-up payment method (mailed check). Selections for the exhibition are made by the guest juror. All communication and installation decisions are conducted by Gallery 263. Please read the full information below prior to applying.
Artwork Size Restrictions & Shipping Details
- 2D (painting, drawing, photography, graphic design etc.)
- Max Dimensions: 60” W x 108” H (40 lbs. max)
- 3D (sculpture, assemblage, installation)
- Max Dimensions: MUST be self-supportive or mountable; may not exceed 108″H x 30″W x 30″D. Installations must be simple to assemble or installed by artist
- Time Media (video or audio)
- No length restrictions. Submit with links to streaming (YouTube or Vimeo). Artists will be required to provide a/v equipment with selected time-based works.
- Size Restrictions of Artwork To Be Shipped
- Shipped artwork must fit in a box no larger than: 36”W x 36”H x 8″D, 40 lbs.
- Artwork must be shipped using UPS, with a return shipping label included.
This is a national call, open to all US residents. Submitted work must have been created within the last five years, complete and presentation ready.
Online submissions only. Artists may submit up to 6 works. Work in all media is encouraged.
Payment of $25 for 1–3 submissions; $40 for 4–6. Payment must be received by the submission deadline.