VISITOR SAFETY DURING COVID-19
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
The following safety protocols are still in place due to COVID-19:
Please note that although the state mask mandate has been lifted, the gallery has decided to maintain its current mask-wearing policy for the time being.
- Gallery capacity is limited to no more than four visitors at once.
- All visitors need to maintain physical distance from the gallery attendant and each other.
- Surfaces, including doorknobs, will be frequently cleaned by gallery staff.
- Gallery hours are currently reduced to Wednesday–Friday, 4–7 PM, and Saturday, 1–4 PM.
Changes in Weekly Programming & Events Due to COVID-19
Due to the ongoing risks from COVID-19, the following changes are still in place.
- Yoga at Gallery 263 is offered through live streaming. The suggested donation to participate in online yoga is $10, but you are welcome to pay what you can.